1. Motor home should be in parking gear during operation of the leveling system. Ignition
key should be in ignition position, although some coaches were configured from the factory to operate with the key in the accessory position.
2. Turn on the JII Leveling System by pressing the rocker switch to "ON". The green light will indicate the system is ready. If the light does not turn on, check the ignition switch or the 15 AMP fuse powering the JII controller unit.
3. Press any one of the "EXTEND" rocker switches. The "LEFT" switch will control the left rear jack, "FRONT" switch will control the front jack, and the "RIGHT" switch will control the right rear jack. The pump motor will turn on and the respective jack will extend. All three switches can be pressed at one time if desired.
4. As the jacks extend downward, the Red "WARNING" light will start blink and the bong alarm will start sounding. This alarm will also come on if the JII System is turned off but the jacks are down when the ignition key is turned on.
5. Extend the LEFT, FRONT, or RIGHT jack until it touches the ground and raises the motor home to the desired level. If any jack is extended too far, press "RETRACT" for the desired Jack to lower.
6. If you need to lift the right or left front side of your motor home, use both the front jack and the corresponding right or left rear jack
7. If a block is placed under a jack, only one jack should be blocked at any one time. Do not block more than one jack at a time. If additional lift is needed a 2 x 12 x 12 laminated plywood block can be placed under the jack pad. If blocking the jack pad of one of the rear jacks is necessary and the coach is on a slope, the opposite set of rear tires must be first blocked to prevent rolling. If anyone is going to change a tire or go under the motor home, the chassis frame must first be supported with appropriately rated jack stands
*DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHANGE TIRES OR GO UNDER THE MOTORHOME WITH THE RVA JACKS EXTENDED.
8. When the motor home is level, turn off the power and the ignition key. All the lights on the leveling system panel should be off.
The jacks can be set to retract the next time the ignition is turned on (as a reminder that your jacks are down and to help prevent accidental damage to the jacks from a "drive-off"). To set the jacks to automatically retract when the ignition is turned on: press and leave the RETRACT-ALL switch down after the ignition is turned off. The next time the ignition is turned on, the jacks will retract