3. Turn off switch labeled "POWER" on your control console. Turn off your ignition key.
1. Turn on switch labeled "POWER" on the control console.
2. Each of the yellow light and switch combinations corresponds to each jack as positioned on the motorhome and is labeled as such. If a particular is to be extendended,
simply push the rocker switch to the extend side and hold until desired extension is reached. If a jack needs to be retraced , push the rocker switch to the retract side and hold until desired retraction is reached. When corresponding yellow light is off, that particular jack is at a level position.
3. Turn off switch labeled "POWER" on your control console.
Turn off your ignition key.
1. The leveling system is equipped with a warning device to indicate the position of the
jacks. The pulsating red light and bong alarm will come on when any jack is extended to
more than 5" to 6" from full retracted position. This device will also indicate low fluid
level. SEE Note #3 for filling instructions.
2. Learn the sounds of a normal pump as jacks extend, the relief valve as jacks extend
fully, and the gurgling sound of the pump when the unit is low on fluid. If necessary to
add fluid, use regular Automatic Transmission Fluid (Dexron III).
3. If it is necessary to fill with additional fluid, start by extending any jack 6" from fully
retracted position (other jacks should be fully retracted). Unscrew reservoir cap from the top of the pump, fill with fluid until red light and bong turn off, then stop adding fluid and
replace the cap.